- Book/novel reviewing
- Public speaking/communication coach
- Writing/creativity coach
- Freelancing/commercial writing
- Advertising copy writing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)/content development
- Keyword researching/general researching
- Poetry instruction/guidance
- Blogging/ghost blogging/ghost writing
- Education consulting
- Tutoring/test preparatory coach (SAT, GRE, ACT, CRCT, and others: English, reading/literature, social studies, science, business math/arithmetic, study skills…)
- Computer training: Software coach
- Web designing (in training)
Please e-mail for details and for pricing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I whittle words to the sharpest point. That knack dates back to playing Scrabble and other words games and allowing them to mold me as a tool. Words established a prolonged and profound relationship with me and have been the backbone of my career. If we could build a home with words, I would be the first human to do it.
A trained journalist who obtained her Master of Arts degree in journalism from the University of Georgia, I write, coach, and teach words. My most esteemed, cherished, award-winning accomplishment, and most thankful achievement is motherhood.
Thank you for your visit. Leave a comment if the mood moves you. Please follow me through the links below to get a general idea of who I am and how I spend some of my precious time on earth.
https://www.literacyworldwide.org/ (International Literacy Association–ILA; previously, International Reading Association–IRA)
https://www.scbwi.org/ (Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators)
https://ncte.org/ (National Council of Teachers of English)
Frances Eucharia Ohanenye